Phlebo Press® DVT All in One
Phlebo Press® DVT All in One (Model 603) was designed with input from nurses from three major USA hospital systems (Nurses’ Study, 2013), and features one-touch operation, with automatic garment recognition and application of physiologically optimum timing and pressure. The All in One console operates sequential or single chamber garments.
- Simple one-button operation with automatic garment recognition
- Operates four chamber sequential or single chamber garments
- Battery power for up to eight hours of use
- Stable bed rail mount – saves space and ensures easy access
- Audible and visual alarms
- Choice of single patient use garments for short term use, or durable fabric garments for long term care
Easy to use one-touch operation. Attach the garments, press START, and the system does the rest.
- Phlebo Press® DVT , model 603
- Sequential and intermittent
- 45 mmHg and /or 130 mmHg
- 2.5 Kg / 5.06 lbs
- 17.6 cm X 22.7cm X 19.7 cm / 6.92 X 8.93 x 7.75 in
- 90-264 VAC 47-63 Hz