Phlebo Press DVT Calf sleeve – Disposable
Phlebo Press DVT® Calf Sleeve is a 4-cell compression garment for the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis. Compression sequence secures full drainage of venous blood from the deep veins in the treated limb.
NOTE: Single-use compression garments are made of disposable non-allergenic material.
Use Phlebo Press® DVT Calf Seeve with Mego Afek Devices:
Phlebo Press® DVT models 601E ,601J
NOTE: Hospital device to be used in Hospital under medical supervision
- Use while lying down
Instructions for Wearing the Phlebo Press® DVT Calf Seeve
- Wrap over patient leg.
- Fasten the Velcro fastener, closing the sleeve as close as possible to the leg, without tightening.
- It is recomended to simultaneously operate two Phlebo Press DVT® Calf Sleeves
- If only one sleeve is used, plug the air outlet not in use with the 4?prong plug supplied with the pressure device.
Connecting the Hose Bundle
- Connect hoses to the Phlebo Press DVT® Calf Sleeve by inserting each hose into the appropriate valve. The end fittings of the hoses are numbered and colored. Always begin by inserting hose number 1 into the valve closest to foot.
NOTE: Match the colors to connect the air connectors (for ex., Pink Connector to Pink air inlet, Yellow to yellow etc.)
- Insert the hose bundle connector into the corresponding air socket receptacles of the device and secure by hearing a locking “Click”
Disconnecting the Hose Bundle
Press the snaps on both sides of the connector and pull out of the device.
Disposal of used garments:
Single-use Calf Sleeves for Phlebo press® DVT are made for a single patient use. It can be used up to two weeks for the same patient. Once treatment is over, the Calf Sleeves are neither reusable nor cleanable .