Phlebo Press® DVT Indications:
Phlebo Press® DVT is prescribed to help prevent deep vein thrombosis in patients who may be susceptible.
Phlebo Press® DVT Contraindications:
Do not use the Phlebo Press® DVT in the presence of the following conditions:
- Known or suspected Deep Vein Thrombosis, congestive heart failure, pulmonary edema, thrombophlebitis, severe arteriosclerosis, or active infections
- In the presence of any sudden pain or numbness
- On extremities that are not sensitive to pain
- Vein ligation or other ischemic vascular diseases
- When increased venous or lymphatic return is undesirable
- Extreme deformity of the limbs
- Recent skin grafts
Cautions and Warnings:
- Exercise caution when using on patients whose extremities are insensitive to pain.
- If patient experiences pain, tingling or numbness in the treated area, stop treatment, remove the sleeves and notify the supervising physician.
- This device is for sale and use by, or on the order of, a physician.
See the User Manual for additional notes and precautions.